FULL WEDDING COORDINATION SERVICES
If you are looking for a professional to be involved in the entire planning process, we offer a full service wedding coordination package to make your whole wedding planning experience as enjoyable and stress free as possible. Whether it is booking vendors, coordinating rentals, or giving professional recommendations on wedding day details, our wedding coordinators will work with you throughout the entire planning process to help you create the perfect event. Their attention to detail and personal touch makes every event unique and special. We provide coordination of all wedding day events, from the morning of the wedding to the end of the reception, and take care of every detail of the day to ensure that your whole day is everything that you have ever dreamed of!
- Initial meeting to begin overall planning process.
- Giving professional recommendations and opinions on wedding day details throughout the entire planning process.
- Booking vendors for appropriate services.
- Setting up meetings with you and your vendors throughout the planning process.
- Unlimited text, phone calls, and emails with both you and your vendors throughout the entire planning process.
- Providing event design and décor ideas.
- Coordination of rentals: tents, tables, chairs, linens, lighting, etc…
- Providing sample floor plans for you to choose from.
MONTH OF WEDDING
- Providing finalized floor plan and seating chart to all vendors.
- Providing individual timelines for delivery and pick up to all vendors.
- Providing a full wedding day timeline to all desired parties: bride, groom, parents, bridal party.
- Providing detailed reception timelines to appropriate vendors: reception hall, entertainment, caterer.
- Providing processional and introduction lists to appropriate parties.
- Confirming final orders and expected services with all vendors.
- Gathering all reception items: such as: place cards, table numbers, toasting flutes, cake cutter, gift card holder, guest book, favors, bathroom baskets, and any other personal items.
- Directing and assisting with the ceremony rehearsal.
- Gathering all wedding ceremony items: unity candle, programs, and copies of readings, marriage license, and any other personal items.
- Coordination of all wedding day events: from the morning of the wedding to the end of the reception.
- Delivering and setting up all personal wedding items at ceremony and reception locations.
- Overseeing setup of reception and ceremony sites.
- Managing itinerary and timeline for you and your wedding party: making sure you are in the right place at the right time!
- Contacting vendors throughout day (if necessary).
- Managing and assisting with the ceremony: coordination of bridal party, directing guests, music logistic, lining up wedding party for processional, pinning on boutonnieres, etc…
- Assisting bridal party and families with formal photos.
- Welcoming and assisting guests during the reception.
- Collecting gifts and cards.
- Directing wedding party for introductions at reception.
- Contact person between caterer and band/DJ for schedule of events: first dance, parent dances, cake cutting, toasts, etc…
- Making sure every detail of event runs smoothly and on schedule.
- Collecting and packing up all your personal items at the end of the night.
- Assisting you and your family with any other details and/or situation that may arise.
Main Office: 458 East Drinker Street | Dunmore, PA 18512
Full Service Venue: 1385 Lackawanna Trail | Clarks Summit, PA 18411
Phone: 570.963.1691 | Toll Free: 1.866.822.8417