FULL WEDDING COORDINATION SERVICES
Take all the stress out of your wedding planning! With this package, wedding planning services begin immediately with an initial meeting to begin your overall planning process. We will assist with your stationary and transportation details, work together to come up with a full wedding day timeline, and coordinate with your entire team of wedding vendors to make sure that everyone is on the same page and prepared to give you the perfect day. Let us be the direct contact for all vendors on your wedding day so all you need to worry about is saying I do! We will coordinate all wedding day events, from ceremony to reception, and take care of every detail of the day to ensure that your whole day is everything that you have ever dreamed of!
If you are in need of more help with planning in the months leading up to your wedding and would like someone to manage the details of your day, this package is for you. Our wedding planning package includes the following services, in addition to what is already included in your wedding package.
If you are interested in this package, please contact us for pricing and more information.
- Initial meeting to begin overall planning process.
- Assisting with all stationary details – recommendations on invitations, day of stationary, seating charts, place cards, etc.
- Assisting with transportation details – giving recommendations on transportation for bridal party and/or guests. Providing detailed transportation timelines to the appropriate parties.
- Providing sample floor plans for you to choose from and distributing them to the appropriate parties (Florist, decorator, etc.)
- Providing a full, detailed wedding day and reception timeline to all desired parties (photographer, videographer, entertainment, etc.)
- Providing ceremony processional and reception introduction lists to appropriate parties.
- Directing and assisting with the ceremony rehearsal – for onsite or offsite ceremonies
- Coordination of processional and recessional line up – parents, wedding party, bride and groom.
- Gathering all wedding ceremony items: unity candle, programs, and copies of readings, marriage license, and any other personal items for your reception (place cards, toasting flutes, photos, etc.)
- Coordination of all wedding day events including ceremony and reception.
- Delivering and setting up all personal wedding items at ceremony and reception locations.
- Overseeing setup of reception and ceremony sites.
- Managing itinerary and timeline for you and your wedding party: making sure you are in the right place at the right time!
- Direct contact for all vendors on day of wedding – Enjoy your day and don’t worry about answering anyone’s questions!
- Managing and assisting with the ceremony: coordination of bridal party, directing guests, music logistic, lining up wedding party for processional, pinning on boutonnieres, etc…
- Assisting bridal party and families with formal photos.
- Welcoming and assisting guests during the reception.
- Collecting gifts and cards.
- Directing wedding party for introductions at reception.
- Contact person between you and vendors for schedule of events: first dance, parent dances, cake cutting, toasts, etc…
- Making sure every detail of event runs smoothly and on schedule.
- Distributing necessary tips to vendors.
- Collecting and packing up all your personal items at the end of the night.
- Assisting you and your family with any other details and/or situation that may arise.
Main Office: 458 East Drinker Street | Dunmore, PA 18512
Full Service Venue: 1385 Lackawanna Trail | Clarks Summit, PA 18411
Phone: 570.963.1691 | Toll Free: 1.866.822.8417